Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Soap Opera Names

Today someone told me that I have a Soap Opera name. Hmm. I'm not a soap opera actress, though my life does resemble a soap opera from time to time. I'm just a lowly project manager at a Denver web design company.

Here is a list of what I think are good soap opera names. Please add yours to the list.

Male:
Roman
Stone
Clint
Hank
Storm
Forrest
Landon
Sterling
Palmer
Dr. Rick Slater
Nash
Beau
Alan-Michael (This is a real character on Guiding Light played by my longtime friend, Michael Dempsey. Isn't he cute?)

Female
Chrystal
Bianca
Caitlin
Brooke
Sage
Victoria
Starr


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Steve said...

There is "evidence" supporting the assertion that you have a soap opera name:

http://www.babynames.com/Names/Soaps/

Then again, so did Anna Nicole (shamles plug for more traffic for your blog...hopefully not traffic from the splog police though!)